Instructions to participants
At Lahti Hall, Salpausselänkatu 7, 15110 Lahti. The teams will report to the office upon arrival, where they will receive tournament passes etc.
- Thursday 16.00 - 23.00
- Friday 7.00 - 22.00
- Saturday 7.30 - 22.00
- Sunday 7.30 - 15.00
Tel +358 45 270 5255
Accommodation schools and Hotels will be published here later.
Game Arenas will be published here later.
The games will start at 9.00 on Friday and will continue until the finals on Sunday.
Every venue has an appointed organizer that can be identified from his/her orange Easter official shirt. These people take care of the games, game records, the game ball, officials and act as a medium between the team and the tournament management. They are responsible for upholding order at the venues.
Every team has to have a contact person present who contacts and gives out his/her contact information to the appointed organizer when arriving at the venue. This person is responsible for filling the game record, matching the jerseys and for the tidiness of the locker rooms.
Because of the tight schedule, all teams must prepare themselves that:
- timetable is followed accordingly
- if a team is late 15 minutes or more, the appointed organizer contacts the jury that will decide the outcome after hearing both parties
- they fill/check the game record 20 minutes before the start of the game
- there probably won’t be enough time for warm up at the venue
- agree beforehand about mismatching jerseys